The VVE is an association of people interested in ethnic art. The VVE stimulates the exchange of knowledge of objects of the cultures of Africa, Indonesia and Melanesia. It does so by organizing an attractive annual programme for members, as well as for interested non-members:
– Conducting workshops on identification and evaluation of objects.
– Visiting exhibitions and fairs.
– Visiting members and non-members and being introduced to their collections or objects.
– Organizing (group)tours to events at home and abroad.
– Publishing an Annual or Yearbook (with English summaries for each article or chapter).